We hope you consider giving the gift of language and supporting less commonly taught language learning at MULTI and the larger Wisconsin Intensive Summer Language Institutes (WISLI). Donation funds will go towards student scholarships and programming enhancements (e.g., additional tutors, cultural workshops, teaching materials, etc.).
Donations are tax-deductible and can be made at any amount through the University of Wisconsin Foundation, the official fundraising and gift-receiving organization for the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Each year, the UW Foundation transfers gift and investment income to departments within UW-Madison. When you make a donation through the UW Foundation, you are contributing to an endowment which ensures the financial stability of the Language Program Office (LPO), the administrative unit of MULTI and the larger Wisconsin Intensive Summer Language Institutes (WISLI).
You can currently make a donation one of two ways:
- Online: Donate via our secure fund link on the UW Foundation’s website at Language Program Office Fund – 112500024
- By Mail: Send the funds in by check to the “lock box” and include “International Division Language Programs Office Fund” as the fund destination on the check or with a note attached to it:
- Make check payable to: UW Foundation
- Memo or note: new International Division LPO Fund
- Mail to: UW Foundation, US Bank Lockbox 78807, Milwaukee, WI 53278-0807
If you choose to have your gift go towards a specific institute, like MULTI, please email email@example.com to inform us of your desire.
We are grateful for your generosity and support of our language programming!