The University of Wisconsin-Madison and the Multilanguage Seminar value the contributions of each person and respect the profound ways their identity, culture, background, experience, status, abilities, and opinion enrich the academic community.
As an institution, we make it our mission to create a welcoming and supportive community for students from every background.
All Multilanguage students are considered UW-Madison students for the duration of the program, and have access to a variety of campus resources. Below is a list of some of the resources available while at Multilanguage:
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
- Adult Career and Special Student Services
- College of Letters & Science
- Dean of Students Office
- Gender and Sexuality Campus Center
- International Division
- Languages at UW-Madison
- UW Library Database
- McBurney Disability Resource Center
- Office of the Registrar
- University Remote Health Services – If you need or want to obtain assistance from University Health Services throughout the summer, please contact them as soon as you know you will be attending Multilanguage to ensure that you will have access to the care you need.
- Medical Services
- Mental Health Services
- Survivor Services
- SilverCloud – an online, self-guided, interactive mental health resource that provides UW-Madison students and staff with accessible treatment options 24 hours a day. SilverCloud’s evidence-based learning modules address Anxiety, Depression, Body image, and Stress.
- University Veteran Services
- Multicultural Student Center
For additional campus resources, visit the main UW-Madison website
If you have trouble connecting, hearing, etc. during your class session, please take the following steps:
- Close the browser and try reconnecting
- For audio issues, try unplugging and re-plugging in your headphones
- Make sure you are using Chrome
- Make sure videos in the class are muted unless necessary
- If none of this works, please contact the DoIT Help Desk: https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/
- If you can’t get through to DoIT, email us
Tried everything and still having trouble?
If during class time, email us and we can try to troubleshoot.
If you do not get an immediate response, contact the DoIT Help Desk (https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/). They can see your account and your class and may be able to provide more individual help.
We will get you through this!